ArtsMatrix is the South West Skills development agency for the Creative Industries. ArtsMatrix was established in 2004 and has developed an outstanding reputation for the provision of expert, bespoke support for both personal and professional development within the creative industries.
In 2010 Plymouth College of Art took ownership of ArtsMatrix with a new remit:
To be a creative catalyst supporting energising, ambitious and sustainable creative communities.
As we move forward into the new era of ArtsMatrix will develop even more opportunities for our members. We intend to create a vibrant community of creative practitioners who can access support and opportunities in order to gain tangible practice and enterprise benefits.
ArtsMatrix offers Creative businesses and practitioners the opportunity to reflect on their practice and develop their artistic and business skills. A wide range of support services and projects are available for members throughout the South West, all of which are tailored to meet the needs of the creative industries.
ArtsMatrix offers a five membership options
1. Associate Member - Free: Register online to receive regular e-bulletins from ArtsMatrix
2. Yellow Membership – £30
* Online profile for the members directory
* Ability to upload your own news and events
* Discounts on networking events
3. Student membership (currently studying at college or University) £20 for all yellow membership benefits
4. Cyan Membership – £50
* All of the benefits of Yellow membership
* Discounts on training courses
* Commission free online shop
5. Magenta Membership – £250
* All the benefits of Cyan membership for up to 3 members of staff
* Online advertising space for three months (ArtsMatrix website)